- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
We may collect the following information from you when you use our website:
- Contact information, including email address and phone number
- Demographic information, such as postcode, preferences and interests
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers
- HOW WE USE THE INFORMATION
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- We may use the information to improve our products and services.
- We may periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting using the email address which you have provided.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, or mail.
- We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyze data about webpage traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
- YOUR RIGHTS
You have the following rights in relation to the personal data we hold about you:
- The right to access the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to request that we correct any inaccuracies in the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to request that we erase the personal data we hold about you.
- The right to restrict our processing of your personal data.
- The right to object to our processing of your personal data.
- The right to data portability.
- CONTACT INFORMATION